1. If this is your first time visiting our new and Improved NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips.

(You can dismiss this notice by clicking the red X in this notice box)
    Dismiss Notice

Florida Commercial Building Inspectors & Thermographers

Discussion in 'Southern US' started by Chris Barnard, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Chris Barnard

Chris Barnard Commercial Building Inspector & Thermographer NACBI Member

InterCoastal Inspections specializes in Commercial Building Inspections and Thermography services in and throughout the state of Florida. Areas that we regularly serve include Melbourne, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando, & Tampa, FL. We also offer a full range of services to compliment your building inspection like Phase I & Phase II environmental site assessements (ESA's). This enables us to accomplish a complete level of due diligence for our clients. Our clients are our most valuable asset, and we strive to offer the most professional inspection experience that can be offered. We are the primary choice of many top executives for documentation and protection of their investments. Feel confidence when making the most expensive investment of your life, and call us at 904-325-9877 & 386-868-8375, or visit us at www.floridacommercialbuildinginspectors.com.

2. Chris Barnard

Beautiful Medical Building we inspected recently in Jacksonville, FL. The only thing.... active roof leaks combined with active mold growth is not condusive to a medical environment. No worries here.... InterCoastal Inspections was called in to perform the commercial building inspection of this MRI Imaging Center. Now that our doctor client's know, we were able to identify that the roof was at the end of its useful life, and the parapet walls were never properly flashed with parapet cap flashing. A nice deduction was made to our clients off the intial agreed upon purchase price, and now they are not stuck with having to replace the roof on their own dime. The mold issue was also cleaned up, and now our clients have a nice healthy office to heal their patient's in. Do you think the $1250 inspection was worth it?? Might sound expensive at first, and often I have this conversation with my clients when hiring us. My clients saved about $10,000 and moved into a safe building with no unexpected suprises. Do the math, and look up the potential health affects from mold, and spend the money to have your building inspected. You only get ONE chance for Due Diligence, don't let it go to waste on a substandard home inspector. We inspect commercial buildings regularly! Please visit us at www.floridacommericalbuildinginspectors.com, we are the original Florida Commercial Building Inspectors & Thermographers. Helping one Business at a Time!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    MOLD GROWTH (BELOW PARAPET WALL) PARAPET WALL WATER INTRUSION
    [​IMG]
    THERMAL IMAGING REVEALING ACTIVE LEAKING

Bill Warner and Dale Duffy like this.
  3. Chris Barnard

Happy New Year to all! As chance would have it, I got to spend one of my last days of 2015 inspecting a "Good Year" tire shop. Left me with the feeling that things in business and life were aligned , and that the year was genuinely a "good year!" Thanks to all my clients, agents, staff, and supportive commercial building inspectors for making this the best year yet! You are all truly the good people behind the good year.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Jacksonville Commercial Building Inspectors
    Daytona Beach Commercial Building Inspectors
    Melbourne Commercial Building Inspectors
    Orlando Commercial Building Inspectors
    St. Augustine Commercial Building Inspectors

John Bowman and Bill Warner like this.
  4. Terry Clayton

Terry Clayton Community Post Master NACBI Member

Keep up the good work they deserve the best!

John Bowman and Chris Barnard like this.
  5. Chris Barnard

Thank you Terry!

6. Dale Duffy

Dale Duffy Administrator Staff Member NACBI Member

Chris Barnard from Intercoastal Inspections is highly recommended for all your building inspection needs throughout Florida.

7. Chris Barnard

Dale Duffy likes this.