1. If this is your first time visiting our new and Improved NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips.

(You can dismiss this notice by clicking the red X in this notice box)
    Dismiss Notice

Member Account Page

Discussion in 'Website Assistance' started by Bill Warner, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Bill Warner

Bill Warner Administrator Staff Member NACBI Member

It appears that some members are still not aware of the full benefits available to them, or how to get to them under their account page on the main site.

Hopefully this well help.

When you first log in to the site, the account page will appear. If you are already logged in, you can get to your account page by clicking on the "My Account" tab on the main menu (see below):

capture-account page 1.png

On the Account page are several tabs (this is where many aren't aware...) as seen on the above screen capture.
    Clicking on the "Full NACBI Membership" tab will bring you to an array of member's only content that can only be accessed by members. This is essentially list of shortcuts to the available membership content (see below) including access to submitting your business listing (for the inspector locator), proposal fee estimate calculators, and more...

capture-account page 2.png

Also available is a "Member Downloads" tab (near the center). Clicking on this tab will bring you to a page full of downloadable items and materials such as logos and proposal templates. (See below)

capture-account page 3.png

Hopefully this helps members to use all that is available to them! We are continually adding more as time permits. For new members, please note that NACBI is run and managed by practicing inspectors. While success of all our members is important to us, so too are our individual inspection businesses. We devote much of our free time to improving the association, providing tools and materials for your success, and assisting all our members when needed. Unfortunately we don't get a lot of free time. So if you need assistance with anything, PLEASE don't hesitate to contact any one of us! But don't feel that you're being ignored if we don't respond immediately either! :)

Dale Duffy likes this.
  2. Bill Warner

Bill Warner Administrator Staff Member NACBI Member

Also note...

If your account page does not show access to the above items, this likely means your membership dues have lapsed and need renewed.

Dale Duffy likes this.
  3. Chuck Forman

Chuck Forman Community Post Master NACBI Member

Thanks Bill! I need to get back into my account and update things if I can find the time to sit still for a while.

Bill Warner and Dale Duffy like this.