• If this is your first time visiting our new and Improved NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips.

(You can dismiss this notice by clicking the red X in this notice box)

some days II

Adair Inspection

Well-Known Community Member
NACBI Member
don't you think if you could read this you'd know this...
no feet.JPG

Adair Inspection

NACBI Member

Bill Warner

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
I can picture it now...Spread eagle...one foot in each sink, with the teabag almost touching the floor....lmfao.....!!
'Ohhh Lord!!!! I'm Blind!!!!!!

Bill Warner

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
the only real estate where the money is, for the buyer anyway........:whistle:
Yep. Shocked a client with my price to inspect 3 smaller multi-family section 8 units all built in the early 1900's. When he asked why so much, I told him "I didn't price it to gain experience on my behalf, they are priced on your behalf for using my experience and knowledge!"

Guess he didn't like that answer since I haven't heard back. :confused: :sneaky: :whistle: :eek:

Adair Inspection

NACBI Member
you're either a taker or the taken
it's the american way
we're incomprehensibly backed up & over the tipping point
very sad what we're leaving our descendants

Bill Warner

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
It's amazing how many people sit in section 8 housing all day long, 24/365, just waiting for the next check to arrive. Millions upon millions....it's stunning to say the least.
Yep.
I have seen a few who are hard workers and trying to make ends meet... but the vast majority could care less about finding employment. And even more have no pride of ownership. Section 8 housing are some of the WORST properties I've inspected.

Bill Warner

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member

peter russell

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
My girlfriend works the front desk in a busy doctors office and the patients on welfare come in screaming, make demands and threaten to complain to management with, "I'll have your job",
While the elderly, disable veterans and others who have real problems are the nicest people, they're polite, say please and thank you and always have compliments even if they're struggling with their own problems.

The anger among these people is scary.

Joe Keresztury

JWK Inspections
NACBI Member
Looks like a restroom in a nice place based on the tile and vanity. Of course looks are deceiving.
They definitely spent some bucks on the finishout