• If this is your first time visiting our new and Improved NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips.

(You can dismiss this notice by clicking the red X in this notice box)

What a Successful Proposal Looks Like...

Chuck Forman

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
I love those. Was on an 11 story building a couple of weeks ago that had no parapet wall around the flat roof. Had to tell my clients to get off the roof after I watched one of them walk into 2 separate roof vents while talking. I could just see him walking off the edge of the roof.

Have fun!

Brian Marcy

Community Member
NACBI Member
I love those. Was on an 11 story building a couple of weeks ago that had no parapet wall around the flat roof. Had to tell my clients to get off the roof after I watched one of them walk into 2 separate roof vents while talking. I could just see him walking off the edge of the roof.

Have fun!
Clients on roofs make me nervous! The worst is when they try to show how they're not afraid of heights by intentionally being unsafe. I tell them insurance won't let anybody but me on my ladder, but there's not much I can do when they follow me up an access hatch.

Jeffrey R Jonas

Active Community Member
NACBI Member
Clients on roofs make me nervous! The worst is when they try to show how they're not afraid of heights by intentionally being unsafe. I tell them insurance won't let anybody but me on my ladder, but there's not much I can do when they follow me up an access hatch.
Perhap those are the times that you need them to sign a 'waiver' to follow you around?

Casey Patten

Community Member
NACBI Member
Well, John's not giving himself due credit...some of the stuff we came up with had him grinding his gears to dig up numbers for! He worked hard!

Casey Patten

Community Member
NACBI Member