• If this is your first time visiting our NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips to use this site.
    Members Only sections are restricted and will indicate "No Content" until you are approved as a memeber of NACBI and logged in to the messgae board.

Adair Inspection offers North Central Texas Construction Phase Inspections...

Adair Inspection

Well-Known Community Member
NACBI Member
and all other parts of the state as well as the country.

Have tools, will travel, for the right price!

I'm seldom amazed at what lengths contractors go through to do things improperly.

It appears someone from this plumbing firm has installed their broken pressure gauge trying to mislead the muni-inspector into erroneously green tagging the rough in gas piping work to date.

What is sadder is the muni-inspector issued the Green Tag; "assuring all work to date is code compliant", which this is not.

It's not hard to confirm a broken gauge when they leave the gas outlet at the future fireplace uncapped.

caveat emptor = buyer beware

This is why everyone needs 3rd party ADAIR INSPECTION with only their interests in mind.

I'm here for any in need of Professional Inspections-Moisture Analyst-Infrared Thermographer
Commercial-Residential-Construction-EIFS-Phase Inspections

pressure test malfunction.JPG
pressure test malfunction proof.JPG

Last edited:

Terry Clayton

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
Someone has to keep an eye on everyone to help keep us safe, great job.

Dale Duffy

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
and all other parts of the state as well as the country.

Have tools, will travel, for the right price!

I'm seldom amazed at what lengths contractors go through to do things improperly.

It appears someone from this plumbing firm has installed their broken pressure gauge trying to mislead the muni-inspector into erroneously green tagging the rough in gas piping work to date.

What is sadder is the muni-inspector issued the Green Tag; "assuring all work to date is code compliant", which this is not.

It's not hard to confirm a broken gauge when they leave the gas outlet at the future fireplace uncapped.

caveat emptor = buyer beware

This is why everyone needs 3rd party ADAIR INSPECTION with only their interests in mind.

I'm here for any in need of Professional Inspections-Moisture Analyst-Infrared Thermographer
Commercial-Residential-Construction-EIFS-Phase Inspections

View attachment 81
View attachment 82
Unbelievable.

If you are having a house built in or near Dallas, be sure to contact Adair Inspection.

Adair Inspection

Well-Known Community Member
NACBI Member
So the next question... were the ends of those studs coated? :)
some builders apply pest control product to the first approx. 24" even though the sill plates are pressure treated
similar to bluwood
much cheaper to do partial treatment than the cost of bluwood framing