• If this is your first time visiting our NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips to use this site.
    Members Only sections are restricted and will indicate "No Content" until you are approved as a memeber of NACBI and logged in to the messgae board.

Help

peter russell

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
Can't seem to figure out how to add my picture and update my signature line.
Went to my profile page but don't see it.

Lynn Duffy

Administrator
Staff member
Peter I uploaded my picture by clicking on my Name and then Clicking on Avatar...then you simply upload your pic!

Hope this helps!

Bill Warner

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
Can't seem to figure out how to add my picture and update my signature line.
Went to my profile page but don't see it.

Hi Peter,

Like Lynn said, When on your profile page, simply click on your current profile image (avatar). A pop-up window will appear where a prompt for uploading a new image is.

peter russell

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
I don't know why it won't work but this is the message I get.

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

peter russell

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
Got it now Bill, Thanks.

New forum looks good too, you guys....and girl..... are doing great, thank you.

peter russell

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
Thanks for all your help. New site must be working because the day after I posted my info I got a request for a quote.
Only problem is it's in RI and it's to far for me.
Is there some way I can fix my service area?

Bill Warner

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
That's great news Pete!

@John Bowman has been manually adding members to the locator to include not only their home states, but surrounding states as well. I routinely travel to states surrounding Ohio for larger jobs, but small or light commercial is simply not feasible or cost effective for most clients. If I simply can't get to a client or the job is too small, I'll try to find a member closer to the job site for direct referral.
Currently the locator is not editable by members. If you want your business removed from Rhode Island or other surrounding sates John can do this, but I also encourage you to consider the benefits of being listed in a larger territory.

peter russell

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
Thanks Bill, that makes sense, I'll leave set as it is.
Hope everyone is busy, I'm slammed up here!!!
Mostly high end lakefront homes, not to much commercial, although I've had a couple big one's.
90K and 110K industrial. I'm doing what Dale does too, just a walk through survey, nothing evasive, most client are just looking for the big stuff anyway.

Dale Duffy

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
Thanks Bill, that makes sense, I'll leave set as it is.
Hope everyone is busy, I'm slammed up here!!!
Mostly high end lakefront homes, not to much commercial, although I've had a couple big one's.
90K and 110K industrial. I'm doing what Dale does too, just a walk through survey, nothing evasive, most client are just looking for the big stuff anyway.
I hear you Pete...and the reports are done very quickly.