• If this is your first time visiting our NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips to use this site.
    Members Only sections are restricted and will indicate "No Content" until you are approved as a memeber of NACBI and logged in to the messgae board.

NACBI Institute

John Bowman

Retired
Staff member
NACBI Member
NACBI Institute

Direct Link - Click To Go

NACBI’S Education and Resource Portal!

If you want to take your inspection business or your education to the next level, you’ve come to the right place!

• Commercial Building Inspection training and education
  • Infrared Thermal Imaging training and education
  • Commercial Inspection Business education
  • General Building Inspection training and education
  • And much more!
Our courses include infrared thermography education; commercial inspection education such as Electrical inspections, Electrical Safety, and Asphalt inspection and defect recognition; Commercial Inspection Business Proposal writing; Roof Inspection courses, How to perform a commercial property inspection; How to enter the field of commercial property inspections; Introduction to ASTM E2018-15 standards; and much more! New courses are continually added.

Participation:

NACBI Members have free access to all courses.
General Public/Non Members have free access to selected courses. Others may incur a fee.

NACBI welcomes courses prepared by Members/Non Members. Contact NACBI's Director of Education, Bill Warner, to discuss your options.

Bill Warner

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
We are slowly populating the institute with material and courses. Everyone should go and take a look. To access many of the courses and material, you must be a member in good standing and currently logged in to the man site.

Many kudos to John on this as he has done the majority of the work! It has been an overwhelmingly busy year for me, and many of my responsibilities to NACBI have unfortunately had to be placed on the back burner. Hoping t get many more courses added in the very near future!

http://nacbi.org/training-institute/

Dale Duffy

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
NACBI Institute

Direct Link - Click To Go

NACBI’S Education and Resource Portal!

If you want to take your inspection business or your education to the next level, you’ve come to the right place!

• Commercial Building Inspection training and education
  • Infrared Thermal Imaging training and education
  • Commercial Inspection Business education
  • General Building Inspection training and education
  • And much more!
Our courses include infrared thermography education; commercial inspection education such as Electrical inspections, Electrical Safety, and Asphalt inspection and defect recognition; Commercial Inspection Business Proposal writing; Roof Inspection courses, How to perform a commercial property inspection; How to enter the field of commercial property inspections; Introduction to ASTM E2018-15 standards; and much more! New courses are continually added.

Participation:

NACBI Members have free access to all courses.
General Public/Non Members have free access to selected courses. Others may incur a fee.

NACBI welcomes courses prepared by Members/Non Members. Contact NACBI's Director of Education, Bill Warner, to discuss your options.
Looking Good John....!!

Dale Duffy

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
We are slowly populating the institute with material and courses. Everyone should go and take a look. To access many of the courses and material, you must be a member in good standing and currently logged in to the man site.

Many kudos to John on this as he has done the majority of the work! It has been an overwhelmingly busy year for me, and many of my responsibilities to NACBI have unfortunately had to be placed on the back burner. Hoping t get many more courses added in the very near future!

http://nacbi.org/training-institute/
Thank goodness we're all doing well this year....it's been one heck of a run....!!

Hope it continues.

It's amazing how many jobs get scheduled if you know a few productive commercial realtors. I have some great ideas to boost inspections for everyone. I'll be working on the game-plan (refining) when it slows down during Thanksgiving. I'll post the ideas when they're on paper.

Terry Clayton

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
Looking real great, lots of hard work going on in there, thank you.