• If this is your first time visiting our NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips to use this site.
    Members Only sections are restricted and will indicate "No Content" until you are approved as a memeber of NACBI and logged in to the messgae board.

Webinar: Roofing Forensics

Jeffrey R Jonas

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
CE CENTER - Roofing Forensics: Proper On-Site and Laboratory Test Methods

Roofing Forensics: Proper On-Site and Laboratory Test Methods

Webinar on February 28, 2017 at 12:00 AM EST
Sponsored by Duro-Last®, Inc., Johns Manville, and Versico

Learning Objectives - After this course, you should be able to:

1. Identify the proper methods to conduct on-site roof evaluations, including the required equipment and test methods.
  2. Examine moisture analysis testing methods and equipment, including infrared scan, nuclear, etc.
  3. Describe how to conduct gravimetric testing and the important role that it performs in moisture analysis testing.
  4. Summarize the most common ASTM test methods in relation to roofing forensics, including proper test equipment and material test methods that provide the condition of the existing roof materials.
Credits:

1 AIA LU/HSW
0.1 IACET CEU

1 RCI CEH

Jeffrey R Jonas

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
You're welcome Chuck.

I just noticed the webinar start time of 12:00 am. I-don't-think-so!
I emailed them for correction.
I looked over the registration confirmation they emailed me, and it shows the corrected time of 2pm vs 12am.

Roofing Forensics:
Proper On-Site and Laboratory Test Methods

February 28, 2017
2 PM ET

Jeffrey R Jonas

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
Should be interesting, hopefully I'm not working, but I am working, EVERY freaking day, till March ONE......:sick:
Watch it on your lunch break (12pm MST). ;)

Dale Duffy

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
Inspected a roof on a church today, they had three quotes for approx 90K to remove the concrete tiles, install new underlayment, reinstall the tiles. I spent two hours onsite, couldn't find a damn thing wrong with the underlayment.

Freaking thieving con-tractors, that shit pisses me off, especially trying to take advantage of a baptist church, which isn't exactly loaded with money.

My $750 fee saved um 90K.

Jeffrey R Jonas

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
You're welcome Chuck.

I just noticed the webinar start time of 12:00 am. I-don't-think-so!
I emailed them for correction.
I looked over the registration confirmation they emailed me, and it shows the corrected time of 2pm vs 12am.

Roofing Forensics:
Proper On-Site and Laboratory Test Methods

February 28, 2017
2 PM ET
Confirmed start time @ 2 PM ET