• If this is your first time visiting our NACBI Community Forum, Please go to the READ ME FIRST section for information about registering and helpful tips to use this site.
    Members Only sections are restricted and will indicate "No Content" until you are approved as a memeber of NACBI and logged in to the messgae board.

Why panel covers must come off

Jeff Moore

Community Member
NACBI Member
Sorry to take so long in responding Marcel, I tried to send a response from phone but it didn't take.
These grouped wires were 11 degrees above ambient with barely any amperage on wires 3.1 amp.
Distance thermal looked like this
IR_10329.jpg

Lynn Duffy

Administrator
Staff member
Dale wouldn't recommend you Jeff if he didn't think you were a professional and qualified inspector...plus an all around nice guy...!

Dale Duffy

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
Jeff is da best thermographer we have in AZ........:)

I don't know about everyone else, I haven't had time to even look at the forum the last several days. Its been one small building after another. Tomorrow another tiny office building, Thursday too....Friday a six-plex.

The plus is the reports are done way before dinner time.

Been practicing with Adobe I bought, good lord, the software will do about anything known to mankind...and much more than I'm capable of learning. Can't believe I waited this long to buy the license.

Really like the EchoSign inspection agreements, fill in the name date address email, send...followed with a PayPal invoice its a done deal. Its also nice to be able to create and edit Adobe PDF's without going though trials and tribulations.

Have a great week all.....(y)

Terry Clayton

Community Post Master
NACBI Member
There are programs that let you convert to editable files and there is also away to lock them up to protect against editing I believe.

Bill Warner

Administrator
Staff member
NACBI Member
There are programs that let you convert to editable files and there is also away to lock them up to protect against editing I believe.
Correct Terry!

Adobe (premium version) does this.
Nitro PDF Professional also is a great program (I use this one)

David Andersen

Active Community Member
NACBI Member
Nuance PDF Pro is another (new version name now I think). I have used an old version for many years...

Use it all the time for to scale CAD roof scan reports.