NACBI Inspector Business Listings
Professional and Qualified NACBI Members Providing Commercial Property Inspection and/or Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspection Services are just a few clicks away!
NACBI Elite Inspectors near you!
KOW Building ConsultantsKOW Building ConsultantsOffering Property Condition Reports, Construction Loan Monitoring & Due Diligence, Review of Plans & Specifications, Site Observation Reports, Sustainability Services, and Owners Representation Construction Consulting Services. Contact: Kevin Wille
KOW Building Consultants provides building and construction consultation services to traditional bank, private lenders, mortgage lending institutions, state housing agencies, city housing agencies, mezzanine lenders, bridge lenders, other financial institutions, as well as owners and developers throughout the United States.
The firm was founded in 1978 by Kenneth O. Wille, P.E., who provided construction loan monitoring and property condition assessment (PCA’s) services for New York City projects and now currently servicing the entire eastern seaboard. The company has grown to employ technical plan reviewers and construction monitors from various backgrounds including finance, civil engineering, electrical engineering, architecture, building code inspectors, construction management, and construction lending.
Our primary services: Construction Loan Monitoring & Due Diligence; Property Condition Reports; Review of Plans & Specifications; Site Observation Reports; Sustainability Services; and Owner’s Representation & Development. We can customize our services to meet your specific needs and building type.
In addition, we provide educational seminars for our clients in a lunch & learn format. These can be conducted online or at your office, and have proven to be a very efficient way to train and educate your staff. Listed below are our most sought after seminars:
* “Understanding the Construction Loan Process” – Plan & Cost Review; * “Problem Construction Projects” – How to Identify Early Warning Signs; *”Commercial Ground up Construction Materials & Methods”; *”Understanding the Construction Loan Process” – Requisition Process; *”Residential Renovation Projects” – From Concept to Completion; * “Green Construction” – What is the Big Idea?
Our staff has an excellent reputation in the industry whose construction expertise is respected and sought after. Collectively our inspectors have a wide variety of licenses and certifications such as:
- Building Performance Analyst
- Building Code Inspectors (NYS)
- Certified Building Engineer
- Certified Construction Consultants
- Certified Energy Manager
- Existing Building Commissioning Professional
- Green Building Engineers
- Lead Based Paint Certified Subcontractor
- LEED AP
- Passive House Consultant
- Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- Residential Home Inspectors
Our in-depth understanding of the underlying construction and building principles and the financial landscape of today’s market is part of the reason we are so successful in what we do. We make sure that each individual on our staff has a solid general construction and engineering background, as well as specialized knowledge in their particular area of expertise.